AC160 Fair Price

DMcneil

Member
Hello all. I currently own an AC160A and want to sell it. However, not quite sure what a fair price for it would be on the open market these days. Hoping I might get some guidance here.

Purchased in July 2012
Version 2.05-00-0.00
222 hours of operation time - and I'm not sure if that is a lot of hours for this camera or not
In excellent condition, well taken care of
Also have:
- a Studio 1 Prozoom Focus-Iris-Zoom with 50' extension cable
- Zoom H4N recorder
- Sanford Davis FM18 professional tripod
- PortaBrace camera bag

Selling because I want to upgrade some other equipment and lighting.

This may not be the right forum for a post like this. So if not I apologize in advance but I was hoping since most here have experience not only with this camera but the video industry in general I'd get the best advice. So thanks in advance!![/FONT]
 
I had 400 hours on my AC160A at the time I brought it in for minor service and they said it should be good for another 3,600 hours.

I think 222 hours is a small number of hours.

When you have decided on a price, please let me know.
 
Go to Ebay, click on the "advanced" tab, then search "AC160" and check "Completed auctions" or "sold". Up will come a list of cameras sold in the last month or so. Look at the equipment included, condition, hours and compare it to yours. Gives you a good idea of the market out there. Keep in mind that the seller is paying Ebay fees and the buyer is paying shipping, so add those in when determining a price to start at.
 
Back
Top