Entry Info

Will we be able to upload *on* October 1 or do we have to upload *before* October 1. And, is that DVXUser.com time or your local time.

Not that I'm waiting to the very last minute but...
 
Im waiting for the very last minute...lol.

What is the exact last minute we can begin our upload? 11:59pm on October first? My upload is capped at around 30-40k per second here, so it may take some time to get it uploaded.
 
Brandon Rice said:
MPEG2 file needs to be 16:9, right J-man?
dhur like always




noob.jpg


noob.jpg


noob.jpg.w300h226.jpg


:cheesy: :grin:
 
Rock Punk! said:
Will we be able to upload *on* October 1 or do we have to upload *before* October 1. And, is that DVXUser.com time or your local time.

Not that I'm waiting to the very last minute but...
Yes, I second this. I will be filming until the last minute.
 
50.8 yeah! really close 400kps 24k audio one more sweep... still dont like the colors but you gotta loose something when compressing.
 
Back
Top