Dvx100b / canon t2i Skatepark

MattSegerFilms

Active member
Shot during the opening week of the skatepark, figured I'd share this on here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
 
When embedding videos, paste only the video's ID# (in this case: SEMXv-M45BI) within the embed tags, not the entire URL. Otherwise, it won't play.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE


Great editing with the music. Good pacing, and good color. A few shots were a bit overexposed, and there were some where I'd have cutaway a little sooner to avoid the camera's post "I got the shot" swinging/shake.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top