S Shadow Well-known member Nov 21, 2004 #1 There will be a presentation here in Montreal next week, a confrontation between the two 24p DV camera on the market; DVX vs XL2. Link I will let you know which one is the winner if a winner there is.
There will be a presentation here in Montreal next week, a confrontation between the two 24p DV camera on the market; DVX vs XL2. Link I will let you know which one is the winner if a winner there is.
J.R. Hudson Spirit Animal Nov 21, 2004 #2 Re: DVX Vs XL2 confrontation What determines the winner? : ;D
A author Active member Nov 22, 2004 #3 Re: DVX Vs XL2 confrontation Also, WHO determines the winner? --Ralph
S Shadow Well-known member Nov 22, 2004 #4 Re: DVX Vs XL2 confrontation Good question, I don't know. May be the one with the sexiness look. ;D
P pitstain Active member Nov 22, 2004 #5 Re: DVX Vs XL2 confrontation What organization is sponsoring the presentation?
J_Barnes Veteran Nov 22, 2004 #6 Re: DVX Vs XL2 confrontation In jello wrestling, it's not really about which camera "wins", it's about which one shorts out first. I gotta couple'a extra bucks, anyone know what the spread is?
Re: DVX Vs XL2 confrontation In jello wrestling, it's not really about which camera "wins", it's about which one shorts out first. I gotta couple'a extra bucks, anyone know what the spread is?