dvx leader?

ovaclip

Active member
what is a dvx leader? while typing this, I feel foolish for not knowing, but hey... you find out by asking right?
 
It's basically an animated logo bumper that you see at the beginning of films. It represents the various companies involved in getting that film made, in this case it will represent "user". We will provide the clip to you soon and you can include it in your movie film before your final render.
 
on the rules it said there needed to be a posting of our dvx leader by the first. Where do we do that? or am I reading this wrong?
 
No, it was up to us to make the leader available to you. We originally targeted October 1st as when we would make that available, but as I just indicated in the rules thread we are going to be delayed a little bit.

So just be watching for it, it will be announced in a sticky thread and will be provided in plenty of time to get it included in your film well before the upload date.
 
We're only helpful in the beginning ... once you've been around long enough to become as jaded as we are then we become far less accommodating :grin:
 
How long is said leader? I just need to get a picture lock this weekend. Considering running music over the titles and leaders.
 
The leader is separate from your 6 minutes. Don't plan to run anything "over" the leader, it will stand on its own.

But to answer your question, not more than 10 seconds.
 
Leader will be posted this evening. There will be two versions, here are the specs of each:

1) Quicktime HQ ProRes 422 100mb 23.98 1920x1080
2) AVI 100MB 23.98 1280x1080

You can choose whichever you want and drop it into your NLE where you'll resize to whatever dimensions utilized for your timeline.
 
It is, I've seen it.

what-has-been-seen.jpg



- Mikko
 
Back
Top