Doritos commercial "spice up your life"

very, very nice!,

I just came up with one last week and recorded it this past sunday. It's a quick job but the 3 top prizes is worth taking the chance :-)
I whish I had more time but the submission closing date as you know is Monday and today is Friday. I didn't find out about the contest til 2 weeks ago.
Well... I wish us good luck, I just submitted mine a few hours ago.

let me know what you think for a quick job: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbaE8HeL05M

-Luis-
 
Nice!

You have good quailty in your production, wich is more than 90% of the other doritos submissions:) And some of it were pretty funny:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

What did you shoot it with?
 
I shot mine in HD, edited in HD, and nested the final comp to a 4:3 SD sequence which automatically put the black bars on top and bottom by resizing my 16x9 into the 4x3 space.

So basically I uploaded a 4x3 SD Video. I'm sure if I win Doritos would ask me for the original HD version.

I did it this way because on the Doritos website it indicates that if you upload anything in 16x9 to be aware that they will cut out the 4x3 section and drop the sides.

But I haven't seen that happen. What I have seen is that when someone submits a regular 16x9 hd, it gets squeezed into the 4x3 player and it does not look good.
 
Back
Top