Does anyone know the payment tiers on Amazon Prime?

Indyreel

Well-known member
I released my film on Amazon Prime and was shocked to hear you only get 1 penny for every hour viewed. I guess it adds up because my film is approaching 3 million minutes viewed so far.
Does anyone know what the payment tier structure is for content providers on Amazon?
 
The exchange of money in this world works in two ways; in front of closed doors and behind closed doors.

If there is a public tier structure for content providers on Amazon, that information has to be published somewhere on the site.

If there is not, and you're actually asking personally what people make or have made on their own releases then I see, and that's an interesting question I would like to know the answer(s) to as well. lol
 
The last time I looked into it, it was about 5c per man-hour. Amazon reserves the right to pay out whatever it wants - as does YouTube - because both the ad and the subscription driven revenues vary from market to market.

YouTube's payout on a million international clicks was about $3,000.
 
I tried to find the tier system but cannot. I heard it was something like "From 1-50,000 hours viewed, you get 1 cent per hour viewed. From 50,000-100,000 hours viewed, you get ? cents per hour viewed."
 
Back
Top