Dirty Laundry
"Time does not heal all wounds."
Update:
First draft is of script is now done. I am very, very happy with it. It's going to be a drama packed film!
Casting:
I have a few people I personally know that are going to be involved acting wise. Also, we are going to have to do some additional outsourcing to give the film some desired depth.
Short Synop:
When a potentially explosive secret comes out and threatens to destroy a family, a father and son struggle to find common ground.
Matt Spataro
"Time does not heal all wounds."
Update:
First draft is of script is now done. I am very, very happy with it. It's going to be a drama packed film!
Casting:
I have a few people I personally know that are going to be involved acting wise. Also, we are going to have to do some additional outsourcing to give the film some desired depth.
Short Synop:
When a potentially explosive secret comes out and threatens to destroy a family, a father and son struggle to find common ground.
Matt Spataro
Last edited: