Decided on a P2 card for my HVX, Should I wait until after NAB?

jackmfs

Member
I heard the prices on p2 might drop or the prices on the Fuji p2's might be cheaper than the current prices for panasonic p2's. I decided I wanted to go HD but now I'm wondering if I should wait to make any purchases until after the NAB show? What do you guys think?

Thanks for any advice.:)
 
Ya I agree with Charlie. You could always wait until Monday, but what's a week anyway? Fuji's P2 cards will most likely be comparable in price to Panasonic. Maybe a little cheaper but keep in mind that Panasonic is the tried and true media for P2 right now. Give Fuji a time.
 
Prices always drop. Not necessarily tied to any one show or announcement, but when's the last time a piece of electronic equipment went *up* in price?

(caution though, with the dollar plunging against the yen, it is possible that currency discrepancies might actually force a price increase).
 
Back
Top