I heard the prices on p2 might drop or the prices on the Fuji p2's might be cheaper than the current prices for panasonic p2's. I decided I wanted to go HD but now I'm wondering if I should wait to make any purchases until after the NAB show? What do you guys think?
Thanks for any advice.
Thanks for any advice.