Conspiracy (tentative title)

Jay Rodriguez

Coffee Member
Will post more info in a couple of days but this is my official word, I'M IN! :smile:

1173721793.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice promo. Great logo treatment. Looks intriguing and different. Something tells me this won't be your father's spy movie.
 
Woo-hoo, Jay's officially in! Jay, since we'll BOTH have to have our films completed & ready for delivery before we leave with our wives for Cabo, we should show each other our films while down there. :thumbsup: Would be a cool sneak preview.
 
Hey Will, I didnt see a poll thread, I'll look again for sure now that I know there's one out there.

Norm, that's a PLAN dude! Hey did you write your script or did someone else?
 
Wow. That is a crazy poster. Very interesting. I love that building.

Looking forward to hearing more. Good luck!

-Ted

*update* I just noticed the street sign! Nice touch.
 
Last edited:
Theodore J Arabian said:
Wow. That is a crazy poster. Very interesting. I love that building.

Looking forward to hearing more. Good luck!

-Ted

*update* I just noticed the street sign! Nice touch.
lol, me too.
 
Jay, just stopping in to check out your film. I'm diggin' the promo poster and looking forward to seeing the film.

Cheers!
/j
 
Thanks everyone.

I'm actually thinking about pulling out of the fest but I'm still shooting the film. Everything is going really well and momentum is building up rapidly. So far I have a green light with actors Paul Carafotes and Jim Moody so I'm getting pretty stoaked. I just need to work the schedule out when they're available.
 
Back
Top