I recently directed a commercial for a skin product company shooting on the 7d. it was a blast as we shot at an airport with a hot model, a ferrari and a leer jet. good times. I posted a few setup pics before and promised I'd post the finished product of a commercial I recently directed using the 7D. It's so exciting to actually be using this thing for gigs now. When taking the spot to various post houses, a lot of people thought it was the Red One or that it looked better. We had no problems pushing this hard in after effects, shake, etc for visual effects. I'm planning on using the 7D for more commercials in the future.
So here's the links:
i really hate vimeo (it skips and stutters constantly) so i suggest viewing on our site, www.houseblendmedia.com and just click on the top of the page where it says "Velashape Commercial"
but if you have computer issues and need vimeo its there too
http://vimeo.com/7268397
enjoy.
__________________
Josh Soskin
Director, Houseblend Media
www.houseblendmedia.com
So here's the links:
i really hate vimeo (it skips and stutters constantly) so i suggest viewing on our site, www.houseblendmedia.com and just click on the top of the page where it says "Velashape Commercial"
but if you have computer issues and need vimeo its there too
http://vimeo.com/7268397
enjoy.
__________________
Josh Soskin
Director, Houseblend Media
www.houseblendmedia.com