S ST_ Well-known member May 8, 2006 #1 Why cant this camera record 24p / 25p in standard Def mode and only 50i? (i guess im talking about the PAL model), also this is the same case with the JVC HD100.
Why cant this camera record 24p / 25p in standard Def mode and only 50i? (i guess im talking about the PAL model), also this is the same case with the JVC HD100.
B Barry_Green Moderator May 8, 2006 #2 The JVC can definitely record 24p DV in the US and 25p DV in the PAL model. I'm 98% certain the Canon can too...
The JVC can definitely record 24p DV in the US and 25p DV in the PAL model. I'm 98% certain the Canon can too...
disjecta Lucky Duck May 8, 2006 #3 The Canon sure can record in SD progressive mode. I'm not sure why you think it can't.
S ST_ Well-known member May 9, 2006 #4 thats what i thought, some crazy guy lead me to believe otherwise! thanks guys.
TimurCivan Director of Photography Staff member May 27, 2006 #5 hes probably confusing the 24F in HD, against the 24P in SD.