I'm thrilled with how the GH1 has helped me create a project that looks like something worthy of the big screen!
http://www.vimeo.com/7449911
http://www.vimeo.com/7449911
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
During the day loft stuff, the key light was always natural light coming from the windows. I got lucky and it was overcast so the exposure level and soft quality stayed consistent all day long. We filled with 4 foot Kino Flos. We had 4-bank Kinos but usually just had one or two bulbs on.Im just amazed at how good your footage looks though, what did you use for lighting? It just looks so much more amazing than anything i can come up with.
What did you use for camera stabilization?
Yeah, I plan to be more diligent with the sound mix on the final edit of the short. I got impatient and edited this trailer in the middle of the night and only monitored audio with computer speakers. To be fair, most of the dialog you heard is from a party scene where live rock music is supposed to be blaring in the background. I had the actors wear earplugs to make them talk louder as if they were talking over music. But you're right. I think the input levels were too low and I had to boost them quite a bit, thus bringing up the noise. Luckily, that problem only exists on the early clips.
??? What does that mean? Please clarify...Panasonic does the best 24P period.
Fair enough. I'm most likely from a different generation than you and therefore my musical tastes are different. At least I didn't use something like Kenny G!looks really great. The one thing that bothered me was the background song. I thought it was kinda lame. Everything else was top notch.
The one thing that bothered me was the background song. I thought it was kinda lame.