Campus Movie fest short shot on HV20

loooks amazing dude.
any filters, lenses?

is this 24p?
i still have a hard time doing the pulldown, so im just gonna buy a dvx100a.
 
The warm tone was all done in camera. I white balanced through a 1/4 ctb gel for every shot. The only post-correction done was some minor levels adjustments and an S curve applied to everything.
 
loooks amazing dude.
any filters, lenses?

is this 24p?
i still have a hard time doing the pulldown, so im just gonna buy a dvx100a.

The pulldown really isn't that hard. Do you own After Effects? If so, capture your footage with a free program called HDVsplit. Then bring these clips into After Effects, hit Interpret Footage, and Guess Pulldown. That's it. Works 99% of the time, and when it doesn't work (happened twice to me), then it usually got the field order wrong (upper first)

If this is too complex for you, then for $250 you can get Cineforms product that does it automattically. Cheaper than a new camera.

If you have any questions, write me personally. I'll be glad to help.
 
In that version I didn't do any pulldown. I have another version that I edited in which I used TMPGEnc 4.0 Xpress to remove pulldown. Ive been trying to upload that version to Vimeo but it always stops uploading at about 50-70%
 
Wow, I had a weird moment watching that when suddenly I recognized the United Artists theater at North Point mall and realized this was an Atlanta entry! Nice job.
 
Back
Top