C300: C300mk3 buffering issue + internal ND issue

Lkorver

Well-known member
I have a 2 month old c300mk3 shooting with new Delkin CF Express cards. Card says it reads at 1730mb/s and writes at 1540. I have 4 cards. With each card, if I shoot off-speed above 60fps, 50% of the time the camera will stop recording and give the buffering card error message. If I do a long take, more than 20 seconds, it will give the buffer message probably 90% of the time.

Unrelated, the camera's ND filters don't always respond when changing internal NDs. I'm wondering if this is normal or if I have a dud camera or dud cards or both?
 
Contact Delkin... there's some firmware issues with early versions of their "Power" cards. They just replaced all five of mine with newer firmware versions because I ran into the same deal.
 
Contact Delkin... there's some firmware issues with early versions of their "Power" cards. They just replaced all five of mine with newer firmware versions because I ran into the same deal.

Thanks for the advice, will do!
 
Back
Top