Seriously, this is anoying me.. My trusty old XM(GL?)2 finally got the shameful early retirement. So, what to do? with shootings starting december, i've got some time to decide I guess but then how can I just put the camera down?
Anyway, i know for certain that there's been countless threads about XHA1 vs. HVX vs. XL2 vs. V1 e.t.c.. so, with the EX coming in november, should i wait and try and snap up a cheap Z1/HVX or just bite my lip and place an order for the A1? bare in mind i've only got $6000 in the cot so at the moment the A1 seems a logical deal (i can't justify the hv20 or the hv50 sorry) and the P2 pricing and workflow doesn't suit me that well at all unless it was substantially cheaper (e.g. so i can get a firestore maybe).
Anyway, i know for certain that there's been countless threads about XHA1 vs. HVX vs. XL2 vs. V1 e.t.c.. so, with the EX coming in november, should i wait and try and snap up a cheap Z1/HVX or just bite my lip and place an order for the A1? bare in mind i've only got $6000 in the cot so at the moment the A1 seems a logical deal (i can't justify the hv20 or the hv50 sorry) and the P2 pricing and workflow doesn't suit me that well at all unless it was substantially cheaper (e.g. so i can get a firestore maybe).