Brevis/HV20 - more test footage of flowers, lens flares, telephone poles, etc.

Let me tell you, after being on my feet all day demonstrating a product at NAB, coming home and having a beer and watching this video is a treat. Good feel to it. Thanks.
 
wonderful footage dude :) i want to see the rig to ^^ wich lenses did you use and wich mode on the camera? shutterspeed and so one..
 
the rig is exactly what you'd imagine the HV20 and Brevis look like when screwed together. the only pic i have, my girlfriend took while I was shooting the footage in TEST 3. in this i'm shooting backwards, over my shoulder, so I could see the image in the LCD right side up. not much of a solution and I quickly abandoned this method.

p4130004wslb6.jpg


p4130004cuot0.jpg
 
Are you using the Nikkor 50mm 1.2 AI OR AIS? I have a Nikon D200 and have been scoping out that prime for a while now. I could kill two birds with one stone buying it. Are you shooting with your aperture wide open at all?
 
Great footage even my cat watched it! Can we get a 720p version? I want to watch it on my 720p projector. Maybe Apple TV size? Anyway you really did some good work with this setup.
 
that looked great!
looks like these are a match made in heaven!

i wonder, what shutter speed were u using?
 
Nik Manning said:
Great footage even my cat watched it! Can we get a 720p version? I want to watch it on my 720p projector. Maybe Apple TV size? Anyway you really did some good work with this setup.
i'll try. maybe tomorrow.

PaPa said:
that looked great!
looks like these are a match made in heaven!

i wonder, what shutter speed were u using?
1/48
 
Back
Top