BlueRidge Pictures Presents - Succumb

jpsheets

Well-known member
succumb.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ok cool now I actually have something to comment on. I am digging the poster looking good I am a sucker for a lightsaber. Good luck this is going to be one of the first films I watch.
Pauly
 
Last edited:
Good googly moogly. I have to say, that I'd better pull this one off because I am really raising the bar for myself on this one. Poster coming soon! From Puckthemad!

and it kicks ass
 
Poster up!

Poster up!

Poster up - Puckthemad did this in one day, is that incredible or what? Great job Puck.

Crew and details coming soon...
 
How did I not sense the presence of lightsabers elsewhere in this fest? If you need a hand in post let me know :thumbsup:
 
How did I not sense the presence of lightsabers elsewhere in this fest? If you need a hand in post let me know :thumbsup:

Nate,

Ha!! I actually recommended him to go talk to you about the VFX if you were interested :) Glad you chimed in.

/j
 
I'd be glad to. Lightsabers are a piece of cake for me these days; the actual sabers of Alex vs Nate probably took me less than a week; but there were a lot of other effects done that slowed things down ;)
 
Back
Top