Best "Spy" Video Glasses (for Prank Videos)

JimmyMcV

Member
Hi,

Can anyone recommend the best "spy" video glasses? I'd rather they not be sunglasses but just look like normal reading glasses.

I'd like an HD frame size - 720 or 1080.

After that, it's about battery life and storage capability.

Here are the highest-rated glasses on Amazon. But they're sunglasses.

The specs on these say the battery lasts 1.5 hours. Not bad.

There's the Pivothead Durango.

These are the ones sold at SpyTec in NYC.

I guess I need something that I could use on a long shoot. So, I would need glasses that allow me to insert a fresh battery.

____

I'm also looking for the best wearable hidden camera (non-glasses).

thanks for any tips
 
Hi! I looked for the same spy-cam that can be connected to smartphone and be more than 5 hours charged and i found. I recommend you Tinymount camera with phone connection and also you can share your phne screen on the display. You can also get it free but you need to promote it or repost.
 
Back
Top