I almost always buy from my local dealer. Even here in NH we have several. He usually will match B&H and often beat them. And with new camera releases I often get them sooner from Kevin, than if I ordered from an internet seller. He is a Pana, Canon, Sony, JVC and more dealer and has an in house service department.,
The most important thing is, I go there to pick it up, try it out. In this case I will try a bunch of lenses and adapters too, he is also very interested in seeing how this cam will work. And if something is wrong he will just pull another one off the shelf right away. He has always given me great service and loaner lenses or cameras if there is a problem and I get in a jam.
I really believe in supporting local dealers. Try your local dealer and see what they say.
Many of the readers here do not have local dealers.
And often the ones that do have limited stock, or receive stock much later than the larger dealers.
We would have to drive 300 miles to locate any dealer with stock of a newly released cam from the major companies. And we live in a metro area of 750,000 people
I'd also recommend anyone interested in buying, but without local dealers, to see about renting an AF-100 from a place like LensRentals.com. From what I understand, they'll have a few AF-100s available as rentals, and their rates and service are always very, very competitive.
(I am in no way affiliated with LensRentals.com. I am simply a very, very happy customer.)
Last I talked to Roger at LensRentals, they were looking at having a few different package options for rental, from bare-camera to a package with Zeiss ZF lenses. So they should be a very good resource for those without local access.
I often use B&H Photo in N.Y. they are very good never let me down, but I am glad that I got my New HVX 200 from my local Panasonic dealer because when the 16Gig P2 card came out a problem came up where the audio had a slight beeping in it. The local Dealer lent us a Demo HVX200 that did not have any audio problem while our HVX 200 sent off to get fixed no charge. I have found that Panasonic has always stood behind their products and made good any problem that arise. It is also good to support your local dealer, it helps to keep them in business so they can be there when you need them.