Ben Digedig
Well-known member
There's been too much love, so now this:
CMS doesnt work now - has all the menu options greyed out (some pop back if you hover) etc. It is however unworkabkle and it worked fine a few days ago. Have re-installed and re-downloaded all the P2 apps. Any ideas?
ALSO I have a recorded in field glitch on a frame. I kinda didn't expect this on 'no moving parts' tapeless kit. I cant output a field 2 still only to show you unfortunately Again any ideas?
Finally here is a shot of rolling shutter issues with flash photography from yesterdays shoot - firmware fix on its way I believe. Also shows CAC certainly doesn't kill all chromatic aberration. [its an SD DVC Pro pic (which looked worse when I de-interlaced in Photoshop :huh:- so its 'as is')]
Cheers
BD
CMS doesnt work now - has all the menu options greyed out (some pop back if you hover) etc. It is however unworkabkle and it worked fine a few days ago. Have re-installed and re-downloaded all the P2 apps. Any ideas?
ALSO I have a recorded in field glitch on a frame. I kinda didn't expect this on 'no moving parts' tapeless kit. I cant output a field 2 still only to show you unfortunately Again any ideas?
Finally here is a shot of rolling shutter issues with flash photography from yesterdays shoot - firmware fix on its way I believe. Also shows CAC certainly doesn't kill all chromatic aberration. [its an SD DVC Pro pic (which looked worse when I de-interlaced in Photoshop :huh:- so its 'as is')]
Cheers
BD