Anyone out there?

Oh, man! Was that a good morning read!

Kyle, Weston... thanks for that! Better than the comic pages!!!

But you're right! It certainly has been a ghost town around here lately!

Quiet on the FARM as they say... right Weston? Waiting for something to DEVELOPE, huh Kyle?

And as soon as you found someone... like Brandon he DOES disappear INTO THE DARKNESS!

Ted---"What'll be, fellas?"
 
- Rode a tumbleweed in and stopped -

Damn, and here was me hoping to enter here seeing something interesting about a new festival.

- The wind picked up again and he rode off into the desert sandy winds. He then got hit on a level crossing by a goods train where he flew down the tracks at 109mph -

Neeeeoooooooooorrrrrrrmmmmmm! Ch ch - ch ch - ch ch- ch ch - WOO WOO!

Stupid medication.
 
- He heard a yell of a horse and small roar -

-He glanced at the side of his eye where he saw a Jumbo Jet crash land in the desert. It screeched to a hault and splatted the horse into pieces-

- He stepped sideways a little attempting to block the mass fireball from the plane and flying horse parts. -


...Nope. But If i see him, I'll let you know.
 
- He found a random dog and stuck kicked a sheet of white metal onto its face. He coloured in the image of a horses face. -

I FOUND IT!

;'>_>

<_<';
 
Welcome Backerz

Somehow I feel this thread is just for random crappy spamming...dont know where i got that idea from but YAY!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
---< Went off to get food now >---
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Kieran: Look at the pirate gangster!!!11!!!!!1o1ne!!


/M\---([ o_o ])---/M\


Actuially looks more like pirate on steroids that turned into a cat and lost its arms...
 
Last edited:
I'm here...waiting to donate another prize...

Although I might actually submit a short to the next fest also...
 
If I win my own prize, I'll give it to you Brandon...

<that's how confident I am>
 
Last edited:
I roll over on the uncomfortable corn shuck mattress to find that I am not accompanied by fine ladies from the town brothel. Dammit. They are probably off partying with JDS and Mark Johnson.

Sitting up I hear voices outside....COULD SOMEONE BE HERE?! I look out the window onto main street and see 3 horses at the hitching post..

Brandon!.....Person-previously-known-as-domino-harvey! ...that Glideshot guy....How goes it this morning?

Its then that i see fresh ladder marks in the dust. TED THE BARTENDER WAS HERE?!

where is kyle? Still out by his campfire? Surely he didnt get trampled by buffalo....samson or anything...
 
Hey it goes well... lots of exciting things! happening in regard to Smuggler's Ransom... stay tuned in the Smuggler's Ransom thread for more news later!
 
Who are you ki-ki? don't remember seeing you around these parts till' now.

I'm your friendly local hobo drunken bas-

I had the username Domino Harvey. But after i couldn't logged in on it i thought it would be cool to make a username that actually suits me. Hence my friends and college buddies call me "Ki-Ki" short for the scotish - irish name "Kieran"

In other words i didn't fancy starting a thread saying my new name was blaaaah blaaaah blaaah, because

A: Everyone else was
and
B: Well no one knew me anyhow.

So thats the story of how i created the universe in 7 days.
 
What a night, fellas... rattlesnakes are nasty creatures but once the buffalo... samson... showed up the tables turned, I had to run. Luckily Ted had left one of his finest ladders up against a large cactus. Thank god for you, Ted. I rode that thing in-town - which is probably the tracks you saw, Weston.

I thought moseyin on in here would bring me surprises, but not so, I suppose.
Glideshot, stop pretendin yer John Wayne and bring me some grub! Er... I mean... a pro dolly kit!
 
It's funny you mention the dolly thing, we've shipped a total of 2 products to NE since the history of our company (one to Omaha and one to Lincoln)...what's the deal with you Nebraska-ians!

BTW Kyle, are you a member of the NIFP?
 
Awl... Kyle! Sorry I missed you!!! I am at a live taping for PBS right now... I may be catch you here later! (I'm not doing anything DURING the taping but hanging out dvxuser!!!

Weston! I didn't catch that order! Was that a shot at.. uh, I mean OF Jack Daniels??? :grin:

B-Man... sorry I kicked your butt in Fantasy Football last weekend!!! (okay, I'm NOT sorry! 6-1 baby!!!)

And I want a glideshot! (are they cool? :huh: )

Ted
 
Back
Top