Any word on release date?

eddavid

Carbonite Member
Trying to figure it all out - still can't quite figure out when the PMW-F3 will drop. Any of you guys have any leads?
 
Yeah, now after what I've heard, theres no solid date floating around anymore, most likely mid-end feb seems like
 
No word as well from MTF about the Nikon/F3 adaptor shipping. I won't have any PL glass so...:violin:
 
I emailed Mike Tapa about the Nikon adapter this past week.

He indicated that he had the first batch completed, but was holding off shipping them until he could test one of them on the PMW-F3. At the time, there we no PMW-F3 units in the UK. He had hoped to be able to start shipping Monday (ie, tomorrow).

Obviously, even if he does, international shipping can have quirks, but it sounds like there is a good chance those of us who ordered early will have our Nikon adapters when the camera arrives.
 
via Twitter:

AndyShipsides (of Abel NYC)
"I heard that the first Sony F3 cameras have arrived in the US for QA and will ship soon. We are offering free F3 training on any purchase."
 
Back
Top