Steve Kahn
Well-known member
For my part, next time I get one, I'll be testing overexposure, and LCD backlight issues, and gamma curve highlight rolloffs. We'll get to the bottom of this.
Yes, thank you. Very much appreciated!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For my part, next time I get one, I'll be testing overexposure, and LCD backlight issues, and gamma curve highlight rolloffs. We'll get to the bottom of this.
YES! Please! Possible, Jan? (then it would be 96% finished!)I really hope they add a focus assist image magnification into the camera in the final 5%.
Exactly. Except it's not available in cine-D, because the whole point of cine-D is to be as flat as possible. Flat, and rolloff, don't go together in the same sentence. If you have black compression and white compression, then that (by very definition) is not flat.