A quick note to the crew

I'll say one thing dude... that post right there just made your's the first flick I'm gonna' watch.

I often wonder what the attention span is of the average forum reader... I think most people miss out on some incredible humor by glancing over anything longer like that...

That was one entertaining read... especially following my ****.:grin:
 
MattinSTL said:
I'll say one thing dude... that post right there just made your's the first flick I'm gonna' watch.

I often wonder what the attention span is of the average forum reader... I think most people miss out on some incredible humor by glancing over anything longer like that...

That was one entertaining read... especially following my ****.:grin:

Lol...Glad you found it entertaining. It's funny too because I just recently have been telling the people who helped w/ my movie to start browsing the threads here at dvxuser.com.
 
Back
Top