A great poster font for you guys!

Hey thanks this is awsome!

Did anyone catch that they have "a font by" as one of the credit preset things. haha. I assume they'd like us to put "a font by WHOAMI DESIGNS" in our credits lol.
 
Cool stuff. - Design your poster in InDesign and it won't matter whether you are editing your text in 75 pt or 5000 pt. You can zoom in a lossless environment.

Never make your final posters in Photoshop.

Great font! I just downloaded it!
 
Oh, man! I thought I was the only one who found this 'knock-off' of movie poster fonts in this forum.

Lo and behold, Erez found it first. Its a nice font set.

One big problem is that you have to refer to the 'read me' file to know what keystroke combination you need to get the title set you want. Then again, its better than laying everything out from scratch.
 
Back
Top