.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:. UrbanMouse Presents.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Reserved for commenting after fire under said butt goes out again.

looking forward to the film Aram!

LOL!
I'm going to try not to let it go out. If not this short I have another thats not as involved location wise. I'm changing up the story too to fit in the 6 minutes and maybe add a character or two.
 
Hi,

Very nice to see you back. I enjoyed 'Mordere' a lot. Best wishes and much luck! :thumbup:

Susanne :bath:
 
Thanks Susanne. I'm actually rendering Mordere out for online viewing. I wanted to get it out before Twilight released but it just didn't happen. I changed the opening credits and added a timelapse to it but the story pretty much stayed the same.
I'm going to see Twilight tonight by the way. I'm looking forward to standing on line with a ton of teens for hours.
 
Yes I stood online with 98% teen girls and thought the movie was good for who it was aimed at. All the giggling, ooooing and aaaaahing was funny too.

Changed up the idea for my story and dusting off another one first before we attempt the hitman one.
 
Thanks. Things are looking good. I have the story done now just have to script it and hope to do it before the holidays but I have 2 music videos to squeeze in that time also.
I loved your films too and congrats on the win.
 
Back
Top