7' inch widescreen LCD monitor for XL2 or DVX

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Guest

Guest
Only thing I dont like about the XL2 is its tiny 2' inch LCD. And I hate using a viewfinder. It is kind of hard to see how things are looking without hooking up a TV to it.

So I want to get an widescreen LCD monitor to hook up to the hotshoe mount. I have looked at B&H. They have one called : LCDDigital LCD-27 7'inch LCD monior/TV which is camera moutable for 289$.

Anybody got anything or can recomend a good monitor to me for settting up the picture. It has to be camera moutable.
 
Re: 7' inch widescreen LCD monitor for XL2 or DVX

Ok, its been a week and no one has replied to this post. Screw you all!!!!!!! >:(
 
Re: 7' inch widescreen LCD monitor for XL2 or DVX

Rossie, I'm lookinat the LCD-27 7' and its pretty decent. Just make sure its properly collabrated with yor XL or DVX. $289 is a little pricy for me. I'm sure you can find a cheaper price else where. B&H is nice and I've bought several things there but some of the items are over priced. I have a DVX and most of the times I used an external monitor. The LCD on the DVX is very nice too, alot bigger than the XL1.

PS: patience my friend. ;D
 
Back
Top