Chris Watson
Well-known member
Just wanted to do a lowish light test on the new camera and my new Canon 50 1.8 lens. The 50 was awesome but it's not really a walk around lens so alot of the clips you see on here are from the the Tamron 17-50 2.8. Also, I think I got a bad copy of the 50 but I sort of like the lens flares it gives off. All the shots from the 50 are around 800 iso with the aperture wide open while the Tamron was around 1600-3200 iso with the aperture wide open. Enjoy the clip!
Chris W
PS: I don't have Vimeo Plus so to see the high def version, you have to go to the vimeo page. More thoughts in the summary there as well.
Chris W
PS: I don't have Vimeo Plus so to see the high def version, you have to go to the vimeo page. More thoughts in the summary there as well.