24 Hours

roxics

Veteran
Less then 24 hours now.
I can't believe it's already been 4 months since I first heard of this. Man does time fly. Guess this camera is outdated now. :)
 
Last edited:
Danilo, they are sleeping by now!

[off-topic to this italian dvxuser.com member: Hai ricevuto il mio messaggio privato?]
 
Same here. Can't wait to see it! So the doors open at 9am? I wonder how long it will take for a picture to be posted....my guess is 10 minutes.
 
43 minutes... I feel like a Star Wars freak... can't wait... woo-hoo today's the day!

Pictures... expected price... release date... ASAP please!
 
The clock goes off of your computers clock, so whatever time zone you're in, it will show it relative to PST. or maybe your computer clock is way off?
 
roxics said:
Yeah it's because we're on Eastern Standard Time or something like it.
That did the trick! I have now less than two hours left!! I have two more hours to think how I messed it up buying tickets to Las Vegas with a wrong date...
 
I have two hours to think of how much I suck for not driving up to vegas this morning. I just didnt feel like driving down there at 5 am.

Oh well, I will get to see the card board cut out tomorrow.

That was the plan anyway.
 
Back
Top