2 Mics and On-Board Microphone

Jay Mills

Member
I am looking to record audio through two separate wireless lavalier microphones, but at the same time I was hoping to use the on-board mic as well. Is this possible to do while maintaining 16-bit quality audio? I would like to see if there is a way for me to put the two lavalier microphones on one channel, and the on-board mic on another channel. Thanks!
 
This question has come across my path while working some gigs too and I have yet to figure out a way. If anyone knows I would love to hear it.
 
Hey Guys,

Are you sure you really want two lavs on one channel? I suppose you could use an adapter to combine the outputs of the two receivers.....Oh, wait a minute.

I think the AT1800 wireless receiver (it's two channel) can be switched so that both channels appear at both outputs. So, Yes! you'd just use one output of the 1800 receiver. The receiver has small knobs that let you adjust the output level of the two receivers. You can't really actively mix with them, but you can adjust them.

Regards,

Ty Ford
 
Back
Top