$17,500

EyeBite

New member
Red One. http://www.red.com/products/cameras/redone/index.html

Studio Daily Interview. http://www.studiodaily.com/main/news/headlines/6388.html

I'm intrigued.

it.png
 
Last edited:
My jaw just hit the floor!!! Might have to wait on that HVX purchase, this is poo pooing incredible!!!

:thumbsup: to Jim and the RED team!
 
nycfilmmaker said:
ok what else do we need? does it come with all, except the lenses for 17.5K

You'll need a recording device. No prices announced yet on those. Also an external monitor.
 
Just uploaded a picture in case anyone's having Flash problems. (See first post).

Also, another point of interest, my DVX is now on sale for roughly $17,500. In case anyone's interested...
 
Incredible price! That will certainly revolutionize the film (and TV) industry. Thanks Jim!

Now when are we gonna get a working model ?!! :) Also, I guess we have to add in the recording device, monitor, and zoom lens, too.
 
sounds cool, great price...great specs.

if they can get that 17-100 lens out with something below an f2...you may not need any other lens.

these guys are onto something.

diggin the "cage" stuff.
 
That's not too bad, lets say with the lens and recording device is should be around 25-30K, compare it to the HD cameras panasonic just anounced for the same price, with only 2/3" CCDs.

the modular acquision idea is great, let me buy the one I want to work with now and if there's something better I don't have to replace the entire camera
 
Deffinetly digging the cage...would offer some great possibilities for mounting and protection....looks like it has a spot for integrated rails. And a magnesium body, strong AND lightweight....sooooo awsome. And less than the price of most super 16 cameras
 
Looks like I'm picking a good time to sell my house.
Shooting with that beast may scare the talent, though!
 
Might scare the talent, but it WILL impress the client.....and when they see the footage I am sure they will flip.
 
Back
Top