kyle_noad100
Active member
when i connect my camera to my TV, dispite being recorded in 16:9, the playback comes out in a stretched 4:3. Its not a wide screen TV, but surely the footage should still be displayed in 16:9 with black bars at the top and bottom.
Im connecting it to the TV the composit yellow and white cable. I have also tried c0onnecting it to the TV using the same cable, but with the scart adaptor fitted to the end.
I dont have an s-video in on my TV.
Can anyone help me play back my footage from the camera on TV in 16:9?
Im connecting it to the TV the composit yellow and white cable. I have also tried c0onnecting it to the TV using the same cable, but with the scart adaptor fitted to the end.
I dont have an s-video in on my TV.
Can anyone help me play back my footage from the camera on TV in 16:9?