13x Servo ZOOM lens for AF100 for only $3K?!?!

Jaime Valles

Veteran
Yes, you read that right!

Widest aperture ranges from f1.6 to f3.0
35mm equivalent zoom range of 28-368mm
Servo powered zoom rocker, also usable in fully manual mode
Weighs only 4.3lbs

You can purchase it for only $2999 right here:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/575992-REG/Panasonic_AG_HMC150PJU.html#features
:)

It uses the same batteries as the AF100, the same SD cards, records to the same codec, and has no rolling shutter artifacts. Seems like a perfect fit for the AF100.
 
HA!! Funny. And the REALLY funny thing is, that is exactly what I am gonna buy. I already have one, and I need another camera. I think the AF-100 is gonna be a great camera, and I would LOVE to be able to make it work for me. But the truth is, its not the right tool...no matter how much I would like for it to be...its just not.

But man its hard to resist...its gonna be such a cool camera.

Regards,

G.
 
Yes, you read that right!

Widest aperture ranges from f1.6 to f3.0
35mm equivalent zoom range of 28-368mm
Servo powered zoom rocker, also usable in fully manual mode
Weighs only 4.3lbs

You can purchase it for only $2999 right here:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/575992-REG/Panasonic_AG_HMC150PJU.html#features
:)

It uses the same batteries as the AF100, the same SD cards, records to the same codec, and has no rolling shutter artifacts. Seems like a perfect fit for the AF100.

i thought hmc150 uses dvchd pro codec or something along those lines? or no?
 
MAN UP!

Put a Cooke 20-100 on an AF100 and your clients will know you mean business. In fact, after 6 months you'll have impressed them so much that you can put that lens on your Red as well.
 
I can't tell if the rear anamorphic adapter is attached in that pic, but if it isn't it makes the lens longer. I want to see that lens on a GH1 + 6x6 mattebox.
 
MAN UP!

Put a Cooke 20-100 on an AF100 and your clients will know you mean business. In fact, after 6 months you'll have impressed them so much that you can put that lens on your Red as well.
I had one of those bad boys. The Cooke 20-100 is approximately seven feet long and weighs upwards of four hundred pounds. That is one big lens.
 
Back
Top