disjecta
Lucky Duck
One of my most cherished posessions is my Century 1.6x teleconverter. I used it extensively with the DVX and it allowed me to get just a little closer to my nature subjects. The lens is very well engineered and displayed no vignetting whatsoever.
I spoke with Bill Turner at Century Optics and he told me that if I send the lens to them, they could make a modification that would allow it to fit on the 20x stock lens of the H1. The original lens cost me over $850 and the modification will only be $150. This is great news for me because I will now have the 35mm equivalent of a 1244mm lens. Great for the work I do and, because the lens attachment is so well-engineered, it's already HD ready.
Just an FYI for those who might own the same thing.
I spoke with Bill Turner at Century Optics and he told me that if I send the lens to them, they could make a modification that would allow it to fit on the 20x stock lens of the H1. The original lens cost me over $850 and the modification will only be $150. This is great news for me because I will now have the 35mm equivalent of a 1244mm lens. Great for the work I do and, because the lens attachment is so well-engineered, it's already HD ready.
Just an FYI for those who might own the same thing.