Recent content by Vinnieman

  1. V

    Backup raid on PC

    Does anyone know of software that will do an automated incremental backup of my media drive (18TB raid)? I'm using Windows 10. On a mac, SuperDuper did this perfectly. Every night it'd run and incrementally clone my raid to an external hard drive. It could be configured so it was usable folders...
  2. V

    [FS: General] Sony FS700 & Odyssey 7Q Raw Bundle on Ebay

    Sony FS700 with factory RAW upgrade. Body in good used condition. Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q with RAW bundle. Has some scratches on screen protector, but actual screen underneath is in perfect condition. Many accessories. More info on Ebay...
  3. V

    Zhiyun Crane

    Zhiyun Assistant App Zhiyun Assistant App Does anyone else have an app that looks like the attached? (iPhone 6s, iOS 10.2) Mine seems to be missing some features seen in this video. I don't have an option to adjust the motor strength (as was mentioned earlier in this thread) or check which...
  4. V

    Odyssey 7Q cage/ SDI & power protection

    Does anyone have a good way to protect the ports on the bottom of the Odyssey? I use the Convergent Design SDI cables and have lost 2 recently, I think from inadvertently bumping the connectors or maybe bending the cables too far. Right angle adapters would be great, but they don't work reliably...
  5. V

    Better LUT for good skin tones - for Odyssey 7Q+ & FS700 ?

    Thanks Jonathan for sharing your LUTs, I just got a OneShot, so I ran some quick tests. The materials that came with it said the printing is at 50% saturation, which is why the colors don't hit the boxes on the vectroscope. What you're looking for is if the colors are pointing in the right...
  6. V

    F35: F35 on Inside Amy Schumer last night

    Pretty good look at an F35 during the sketch "Pizza World Nights."
  7. V

    New firmware! Odyssey 7Q & + firmware 5

    I also want to applaud the CD team, these are great new features that are immediately useful to me. I have noticed a small issue, peaking in the new HFR 4K to HD prores is messed up on my Odyssey. (please see attached) Anyone else seeing this? Peaking in all other modes is still fine.
  8. V

    [FS: General] Zacuto Z-Finder EVF Pro, Zacuto EVF Rod Mount (Z-ERM)

    Used, near-mint Z-Finder EVF Pro in original packaging with everything that came with it--flip up EVF w/ pro loupe, Canon-style battery, battery charger, standard to Mini HDMI, Right angle adapter, Sun mask, Giottos shoe mount, dust cover, lens cloth, soft case (not pictured)--no dead pixels...
Back
Top