If I did a three camera shoot, is there a way to look in the raw MXF files to see which camera the footage came from? Ideally there would be the serial number of the camera, or some other similar unique identifier, embedded in the clip. Is there something like this?
"I've got a pair of .45s, half a pack of licorice, it's dark and there's hippies about... lets hit it!"
New gear! Flat Black prototypes of our skater dolly and universal 100mm bowl, as well as a newly acquired set of nikon lenses. Follow focus arrives tomorrow, and once the brevis is back from...
Your Brevis gathering dust on the shelf? We're gearing up for a feature and need a Brevis for the B Camera. We've got cash in hand and ready to buy ASAP.
Thanks!
Aaron Neal Trout
Producer - Blood Moon Rising
(480) 570-0233
TroutPro@gmail.com
I'm too swamped to put anything detailed up, so I threw a bunch of the projects I'm working on in a pile and snapped a cheezy iPhone picture. I promise I'll have some pictures from the feature in June.
Gearing up for a feature that will shoot with multiple HVX cameras, and I'm trying to put together a video village on a budget.
What's the best method for going out of the camera and into a flat LCD computer monitor? I remember seeing a converter box online for going from component in to VGA...
I've got a dual systems adapter that I've been using to dump footage to an external firewire 400 drive via my MacBook Pro, and this setup works well for shorts and what not, but we're gearing up for a feature and we're going to need a lot more storage space and the ability to setup a RAID for...
Looking for a budget transmitter for flying on the glidecam and for directing multi-camera shoots.
Think this will work?
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-4GHz-2W-Wireless-Audio-Video-Transmitter-Receiver_W0QQitemZ350035080415QQihZ022QQcategoryZ75396QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Anyone got...
Here's some pictures of some of the modular gear I'm working on and will hopefully be selling soon.
I'll hopefully be taking some pictures of the solo pieces this weekend to begin building a website.
i was not impressed with the speedrail fittings and promptly returned them on Monday. The...
I've got a TON of wire, mostly 18 gauge stuff intended for car stereo speakers, but also some beefier stuff. Could I use this to make my own audio or video cables? Seems like adapters of any kind are overpriced, and I can buy the DIY ends at the local electronics store for pretty cheep. Do I...
I've been working on a DIY Kamio light.
Ordered one of these: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/263764-REG/Kino_Flo_09C_K32_True_Match_Kamio_Lamp.html but B&H is taking FOREVER to ship it.
I emailed the company about this ballast: http://store.solar-electric.com/tl-ib-110.html
I'm having...
I've been doing a lot of looking at jibs these days, and I've got a lot of how to make one figured out, except for the turntable at the tripod (and on each end if you're making an advanta-jib style) Can anyone help me out?
Do you think this product could be used to run the HVX200 from a 12v supply?
All the batteries list 7.2v output, but both the camera and the battery charger/ac adapter list 7.9v, so would a 7.5v source be adequate?
Thanks!
Looking to pick up something to hold various onboard accessories (lights, mics, monitors, ect.)
Found these guys: http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/arms.html
There was another company that made similar products, initially designed for underwater strobes, but I can't find it. Their arms and...