T TroutPro Active member May 17, 2008 #1 I'm too swamped to put anything detailed up, so I threw a bunch of the projects I'm working on in a pile and snapped a cheezy iPhone picture. I promise I'll have some pictures from the feature in June. Attachments photo.jpg 100 KB · Views: 0
I'm too swamped to put anything detailed up, so I threw a bunch of the projects I'm working on in a pile and snapped a cheezy iPhone picture. I promise I'll have some pictures from the feature in June.
D drk3p Well-known member May 18, 2008 #3 Is this right? Track dolly Tripod dolly Car/wall/glass/table mount Lens light And is that a diy gimbal for a steadying device?
Is this right? Track dolly Tripod dolly Car/wall/glass/table mount Lens light And is that a diy gimbal for a steadying device?
tbanucci Well-known member May 19, 2008 #4 Nice work. I like the skater dolly, wish you could post your plans on it.