Recent content by Daniel Skubal

  1. Daniel Skubal

    Your Milkman

    So just another update on things-- The campaign is now up to $1,600, we've launched a production blog, and we have a couple of new promo posters (See above, but read more about the process in the link below)! http://www.danielskubal.blogspot.com/
  2. Daniel Skubal

    Your Milkman

    Hi everyone! Long time member of this board returning after a few years of inactivity. Still making films, and in fact, that's why I'm here. I've been quietly browsing the forums for a few weeks now waiting to post this project... so here goes. I'm putting out a plea post to all of you indie...
  3. Daniel Skubal

    5D battery pack

    So I'm looking for the height specs on the Canon 5D battery pack. Canon couldn't seem to give me an exact measurement. Could someone grab a pair of calipers and measure it out for me? Thank you in advance!
  4. Daniel Skubal

    Short Film I Wrote/Directed-- Crits Please

    So I took a class last semester that was a Directing/Film Production class at Purdue and was hoping I could get a few pairs of eyes to take a look at it and hopefully tear it apart. The entire class was based in groups of 4 where each person was given the task for each person's film to either...
  5. Daniel Skubal

    Previewing HD footage on SD output

    I've been trying to find if this is possible, but haven't been sure what to search for. I've got a 720p timeline in premiere that I want to have preview on an SD tv, is this possible or won't Premiere do that resizing?
  6. Daniel Skubal

    APOLLO: The Legacy of Hayden- OFFICIAL THREAD

    I havent seen any rates for news stringers I'm thinking i will get my new a1 and change my rates per story what do you all think would be a good rate for news footage per station per story.
  7. Daniel Skubal

    DVXFest Sci-Fi Contest

    I havent seen any rates for news stringers I'm thinking i will get my new a1 and change my rates per story what do you all think would be a good rate for news footage per station per story.
  8. Daniel Skubal

    Ipod Commercial

    So if you've been following the Apollo thread, you'll know that I've been playing around with 3d stuff lately. Yesterday I started toying with an ipod model along with a few other music-related models and decided to make a quick 15-20 second Ipod spot just for the heck of it. Here's a...
  9. Daniel Skubal

    APOLLO: The Legacy of Hayden- OFFICIAL THREAD

    Hey guys. With a little encouragement from Brandon Rice, I thought I'd get a thread going for my newest short film, Apollo: The Legacy of Hayden. You guys may remember a little contest DVXuser had a couple months back... what was it called? Oh yeah, HEROFEST. The film was meant to be our entry...
  10. Daniel Skubal

    Brilliant Marketing Strategy

    http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=89143187&Mytoken=0CE91E1B-0201-47BB-BD111EA36FCB92C4726024062 Kevin Smith is giving the first 10,000 friends on myspace screen credit in Clerks II.
  11. Daniel Skubal

    RED Tally Lights

    Just making sure the basics aren't forgotten. A front and back tally light for recording is always nice, and also an option in the GUI to enable and disable it.
  12. Daniel Skubal

    Gyro cage

    A cage that uses a gyro at the base of the rig to keep the camera stable.
  13. Daniel Skubal

    RED motion stablizing plugin

    If the RED GUI allowed for software additions and plugins, you could do an on-camera motion stablizer. It'd work by putting in a buffer edge (sort of like the overscan on a TV). The image is cropped slightly so motion can be stablized with that buffer in the camera.
  14. Daniel Skubal

    RED remote focus puller

    A simple remote servo setup with brushless motors and R/C band transmitter to do focus pulling while flying the RED camera on a steadicam/crane/Dolly and not having to worry about jiggling the unit when doing it by hand.
  15. Daniel Skubal

    Anyone with Twixtor

    I was wondering if any of you who might have twixtor could help me out. I have a 9 frame video that I need to slow down. It's for my hero fest video so I can't really explain it on here, but if any of you are willing to help me with this clip, you'll get full credit in the video and a free...
Back
Top