Recent content by BONLEV

  1. BONLEV

    DVX200: DVX200 - is this still a relevant camera? 10-bit or not?

    yes, now I have also 4 camcorders. But like you said they are still useful and no overheating. thx for the answer Peter.
  2. BONLEV

    DVX200: DVX200 - is this still a relevant camera? 10-bit or not?

    Thx for the answers! I decided to keep it. Still gives a more than decent picture for stage shows.
  3. BONLEV

    DVX200: DVX200 - is this still a relevant camera? 10-bit or not?

    quick question: I bought a sony A7IV en very recently a sony FX6. So I decided to sell my dvx200. (also have the GH5S) Not much of that interest and I could get about 1200 euro maximum for it. I didn't realised that I still needed a camcorder with a servo zoom lens (when my wife helps me on a...
  4. BONLEV

    FX6: The Sony ILME-FX6V Owners Club

    I get your point Doug but the gratical eye and kameleon needs external power which I don't want to. Just a loupe covering the lcd will be more than enough for me. When filmed carnival with the A7IV on a gimbal the autofocus was great so no need (and time) for touch tracking. But what about...
  5. BONLEV

    FX6: The Sony ILME-FX6V Owners Club

    interested buying a fx6. Recently I bought a A7IV and I like it. 2 questions: for handheld shooting without ibis? Is this acceptable because my tamron 28-75mm F2.8 doesn't have stabilisation either. Mostly I will shoot on tripod or with my A7IV on a gimbal but sometimes handheld with fx6 will...
  6. BONLEV

    DVX200 cinelike -D settings

    The cinelike D in the dvx200 is not matching my cinelike D from my GH5S "out of the box" In my editing software (vegas pro 17) i can color match the dvx200 to the GH5S. But I want to change these settings in the profile of the dvx200 but I have no idea which settings to change in that profile...
  7. BONLEV

    sony FS7 vs panasonic DVX200

    I have now a panasonic GH5S and a panasonic DVX200. The GH5S has (for me) the better picture quality. I can now buy (not far from my place) a second hand FS7 (1436 hours) with 64 and 128 XQD cards. If I buy the FS7 I have to sell the DVX200. My wife doesn't allow me to keep both of them...
  8. BONLEV

    error copying sd card

    Error 0x8007045D. The request could not performed because of an I/O device error. Was copying my 4K files from sd card with card reader to my pc and got this error. I could copy a part of this sd card but the other files I can't copy. I also had this: error 0x8007022 the wrong diskette is in...
  9. BONLEV

    wireless lavalier minijack to XLR noise

    3,5mm tot TRS audio output cable. I see no difference in the 2 ends of this cable but both ends fit. I did you trick (gently removing the jack from adapter) and with that I think I found what causing this. When the jack is now half connected into the XLR the sound input is much higher in the...
  10. BONLEV

    wireless lavalier minijack to XLR noise

    Hello, I bought a wireless lavelier mic from boya (boya BY-WM4 pro-K2 duo) Because this has no xlr output I tested it first with my GH5S and sounded great (sorry, no english here): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIkq3hqZ-cM&t=150s for my DVX200 a friend gave me a XLR to minijack piece but...
  11. BONLEV

    Locking down IRIS

    sony FS100 with the 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 lens and DVX200 filmed in 4K 50P ISO 6400 on both, shutter 1/50
  12. BONLEV

    Locking down IRIS

    thank you so much Barry! and removing the dust inside of the viewfinder? I saw there are 2 small screws. Can I just unscrew them and take the viewfinder off to remove the dust?
  13. BONLEV

    external viewfinder

    I was looking for a lcd screen loupe for the DVX200. I have a loupe on my older FS100 and I love it. I wear glasses and also wear other glasses for watching computer. Even the big 4.3" LCD is difficult to see for my normal glasses. So looking for a similar loupe from sony to attach on my...
  14. BONLEV

    GH5 GH5(S) peaking with autofocus

    firmware update version 1.5 for the GH5S. Focus Peaking function is available in any AF mode. In the menu I set peaking on high or low and choose a color and now there is a new function: display while AFS and set this to ON. I set my shooting in AFS/AFF and in the display there is now in...
  15. BONLEV

    DVX200: Steadycam, Glidecam, Gimbal, or Ronin? For DVX200 Camera.

    renting is waste of money for me. but these events are every year so after 2 years or so I already have my invested money back. the flycam HD3000 was very good for me but not enough payload for the dvx200.
Back
Top