BONLEV
Active member
Hello,
I bought a wireless lavelier mic from boya (boya BY-WM4 pro-K2 duo)
Because this has no xlr output I tested it first with my GH5S and sounded great (sorry, no english here):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIkq3hqZ-cM&t=150s
for my DVX200 a friend gave me a XLR to minijack piece but My sound has background noise. I don't know if my settings are not ok or the problem is with that "xlr to minijack adapter"
Here is my test with that adapter on the dvx200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUc9_Zstb2g&feature=youtu.be
I attached some pictures from my settings





I bought a wireless lavelier mic from boya (boya BY-WM4 pro-K2 duo)
Because this has no xlr output I tested it first with my GH5S and sounded great (sorry, no english here):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIkq3hqZ-cM&t=150s
for my DVX200 a friend gave me a XLR to minijack piece but My sound has background noise. I don't know if my settings are not ok or the problem is with that "xlr to minijack adapter"
Here is my test with that adapter on the dvx200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUc9_Zstb2g&feature=youtu.be
I attached some pictures from my settings





Last edited:
