Well, timing will be key here, since this new unit isn't due out for, what -- six months? 8 months? . . . I don't expect that'll be the case with the 150, so -- buy when you need it, and if you can be patient, others will sort out any issues and report here so you know what you're getting into.
Barry, excellent point and well taken. Looking forward it is clear that we should move on our production plans rather than speculation. If we need to move on another HD camera then as suggested we should move on what we know and not speculate and/or wait it out because we need a lot more shoot and edit time on the HVX and besides if we decided later that this new AVC?? is our thing, I'm sure that it would be easy to dispose of the HVX at pretty fair value, let alone the service $$ we will have gained from its' asset value while on board.
Thanks for the insight.