Well...that does it!
Unless Panny unveils a demonstratably better unit before my money is spent...
I'm gettin' one of these puppies ASAP. I'm taking a trip to Africa in November.
I'll post some Africa HD after I get back.
Now...all I need to do is figure out how I'm gonna wait that long.
I'm gonna pray that it's street price = $3600, and that it's available first half of October.
Unless Panny unveils a demonstratably better unit before my money is spent...
I'm gettin' one of these puppies ASAP. I'm taking a trip to Africa in November.
I'll post some Africa HD after I get back.
Now...all I need to do is figure out how I'm gonna wait that long.
I'm gonna pray that it's street price = $3600, and that it's available first half of October.