Screenplays!!!

Chris_Keaton

ScriptFEST Mod
I'll post the few I have that meet the requirements or could meet them once we know what they are. I might even have time for a custom script.

A CHILD OUTSIDE
Distraught, A mother must make a terrible decision to save the souls of her daughters.

This is an easy one...to shoot. One house (kitchen, front room, hallway, and bathroom). Three actors (Mother and two children). The trouble will be that this is a disturbing piece. Would probably be a hit with horror fans.

Here are some snippets of comments made about this script.

...it reeled me in and held my suspense right to the last line...Creepy as hell...pretty disturbing and edgy...horrified the whole way...I feel really disturbed after reading this...This gave me creeps...too dark for comfort..This is one story that I want to shake from my brain, but so far can't!...a very powerful short film,please make it!

If interested in reading the script shoot me a message or email.

Last edited:
The Imp of Iverness
Two attractive college girls face down a horrible legend.

The hardest part about this will be casting the villain. Two locations (Gas station and camp site), Four actors (Creepy Gas Station Attendant, 2 hot chics, and one Bad Guy). This pokes fun at horror cliche's, but has a rewarding twist ending.

The Devil's Due
There's no escape clause, all debts will be paid.

This could be a challenge to find locations. 5 actrors (villian-hitman, Mark-business guy, Lover and two other victims, and maybe the devil for good measure).

Scarecrow
A lonely abused child is saved by an unlikely friend.

This would be a bear to get right, but it is possible. A powerful story that could play well in regular film fests as well as horror film fests. It is another disturbing piece, but it has a happy ending.

Harvey Steam Hammer
Finious Jack, inventor and hero, must battle the most ruthless and technologically advanced outlaw the west had ever seen.

This is a steampunk and as such would require a lot of steampunk props, but only for the villain and the hero. If anyone is up to the challenge shoot me a message and I'll send the script over for a read.

Water's Edge
A mythical beast finds a suitable replacement.

Filled with attractive young people. Inspired by a Celtic myth with a twist.

*this was promised to someone who seems to have disappeared, so it's back on the market.

Do you still have this one available Chris? It sounds just perfect for me. I need low budget scarce locations and small cast. Email me the script please...
Thanks,
Pauly

Back