ZOMBIE BANNERS FOR DVD SPECIAL FEATURES

ZOMBIE BANNERS FOR DVD SPECIAL FEATURES

  • Yes, I love it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, at least not in public

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, My mom would ground me

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I aim for the nuts.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
My modified original banner:

originalbanner4ou.gif


- Austin -
 
i love the aim for the ****ing head line that John got going.. I wonder if thats too extreame to put on the shirts ha ha.
 
I agree, Jarred, the "Aim for the ****ing Head" banner is certainly my all-time favorite here! I would totally wear THAT shirt!
 
Jarred Land said:
mmm i wonder if we should have a poll on the shirt's tagline.

Maybe you should have a regular one AND a "naughty" one. I know I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing a shirt w/ the "f" bomb in front of my grandma lol.

My vote is for having BOTH.
 
I would really hate to have a DVXFest shirt that I couldn't wear in public. :(

Jarred Land said:
i love the aim for the ****ing head line that John got going.. I wonder if thats too extreame to put on the shirts ha ha.
 
As much as I love the EFFIN version; Barry has a point. :/

One of the others started it; I just latched on Jarred!
 
Damn, 114 replies to the poll!? I can't wait to see how many people turn out to vote for the flicks! :shocked:
 
.

.

Although I love 'Aim for the ****ing head', it looks like there's enough people who want to proudly sport their DVXFest T-shirt that it appears a softer motto is needed.

How about: "Brains: the other grey meat"

Heheh.

TC (and others): it will be interesting to see the mechanics of the voting process for this one, since there are potentually so many entries. I think Jarred and Co have set it up exactly right, BTW, insisting on DVX members who have 100 posts or more.

I also want to point out yet again that I am really heavily interested in the Making Of segments that fellow DVXers submit; the opportunity for learning here is enormous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top