Your Best FS700 Video

Captured this rare event in Wellington Harbour last week when a large pod of dolphins (aka a super pod) came to visit:
 

This was film with the kit lens still ( no point me going out there getting a very nice lens when I still haven't perfect my skill yet :-) . I overexpose some of the shot because the sun keep popping in and out. I also stuffs up the night shots, I put the ISO way too high so there is a fair bit of noise. I didn't correct in post because I want to learn from my mistake and have the right setting before I start pressing the record button next time round. I could have shoot more stuffs but it was 37 degree that day. It was HOT and I had my little 5 year old boy with me but somehow I manage to capture some pretty ok shots. Enjoy it. PP4 and ISO were alway on 640. Apeture was kept to about 6 for nice dept of fields. Enjoy
 
Last edited:
Just released today. All shot with Sony FS700, Rokinon 24mm, 85mm, Zeiss Contax 50mm, and Canon 24-105mm f/4 (f/2.8 with Metabones Speedbooster).

 
Last edited:
Back
Top