X70 output

Braindead@70

Well-known member
I am trying to export video from the HDMI connector on my X70 but I am confused by the available settings. I have attached what is available:

" You can select the resolution of the output
signal from the HDMI/SDI jacks.
When [60i] is selected:
1080p/480i
720p/480i
B1080i/480i
480p
480i "

I need to export 720x480 period. I can use HD but not any of these choices. HELP!
 
I am trying to export video from the HDMI connector on my X70 but I am confused by the available settings. I have attached what is available:

" You can select the resolution of the output
signal from the HDMI/SDI jacks.
When [60i] is selected:
1080p/480i
720p/480i
B1080i/480i
480p
480i "

I need to export 720x480 period. I can use HD but not any of these choices. HELP!

Just in case anyone is interested in how slow I am (make allowances, I am old), I found the answer to my own question! The video formats that can be exported by the SDI and HDMI connectors are simple. The format that is listed before the forward slash only applies to the SDI and HDMI connectors. After the forward slash is what can be exported through the USB connector.
You guys should have known that and and told me. Either that or you were being kind to an old fart.
 
Back
Top