K krygliy Member Dec 5, 2008 #1 I looking to get a used, but loved LS-38 Name your price, let's see what happens.
btownproductions Well-known member Dec 5, 2008 #2 I'm also interested in an LS-38 if anyone has two...
A astigmatic Well-known member Dec 5, 2008 #3 i may have one next week.. depending upon how i like it's replacement. Also I may only be selling the head and not hte legs.. depends.
i may have one next week.. depending upon how i like it's replacement. Also I may only be selling the head and not hte legs.. depends.
K krygliy Member Dec 6, 2008 #4 thanks everyone, we are no longer in need of a tripod at this time. A local renter came through with the best offer. thanks everyone!!!
thanks everyone, we are no longer in need of a tripod at this time. A local renter came through with the best offer. thanks everyone!!!