goodgoings
Well-known member
I already have one that's hackable, it's waiting for me in my home country while I'm away for several months. Now here, I have an opportunity to pick up another used in fairly good condition for less than $500. I've already decided to buy the GH2 when it comes out, so what do you think? If you were in my position, would you pick up another one? It's not a serious affair, but considering the price...
Last edited: